Rose Guest Home
1155 S Mary Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
Rose Guest Home is a residential care home located in beautiful Coarsegold, CA, in the county of Los Angeles. It surroundings' are eye-catching, for instance the Sierra Nevada mountains that are green with tall trees making the air cool and fresh and the 2 acres of rose gardens. The nursing home is a safe facility with alarmed exits, a fenced yard, and an emergency alarm button for each resident. Residents also enjoy lots of space to socialize, engage in activities, visits from friends or just to relax.
The dedicated staff of this nursing home is awake 24- hrs a day to make the stay comfortable while at the same time meeting and surpassing their varied needs in the group home setting. The staff is committed to meeting the needs of seniors for instance by helping them during bath times, medical and drug intake super vision and walking with them on the relaxing and cool pathways.
Apart from being physically and mentally taken care of, the seniors are also encouraged to undertake various activities that are available at the center. The available amenities for this include:
- Hospice care
- Nutritious snacks and delicious meals
- Full non-ambulatory care.
- Body activities for a creative mind.
- Transportation for medical and other appointments.
- 24-hrs care service
- Internet access, Wi-Fi and free satellite television
- Housekeeping and personal service.
Rose guest home offers every resident a cool and relaxed atmosphere where they can get all their special needs attended to, and at the same time enjoy their freedom and independence.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.