Rosalina's Home Care
6890 Jurupa Rd. Riverside CA 92509
Rosalina's Home Care is located in Riverside, CA as a part of Riverside County. This residential care home enjoys mild, warm temperatures all year long. The town is tranquil and quiet, but is situated close to Long Beach and Los Angeles and provides plenty of entertainment options for family members and friends visiting the area.
The staff members at Rosalina's Home Care all have the highest level of training and provide dedication for all of the services they provide. These employees are more like family members who treat the seniors as one of their own. They dedications makes them second to none when it comes to giving seniors the safety and comfort they deserve.
Our community has a number of amenities, a few of which include:
- Lovely indoor and outdoor sitting areas
- Large windows for viewing outdoor settings
- Scheduled activities on a regular basis
- Dining options for community and private meals
- Transportation for errands and shopping
- Family visiting rooms for privacy
Rosalina's Home Care is a group home setting that gives seniors a sense of freedom and independence. Each individual receives the extra help and care they need while enjoying an active social life filled with stimulating activities on a daily basis.
Pricing at Rosalina's Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Rosalina's Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Rosalina's Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.