Right at Home
7 Tokeneke Road Darien CT 06820
· We treat you like our neighbors, because you are.
· We listen, because your experience and input help us make it simpler for thousands of families like yours.
· We strive to provide the best experience possible, because you expect nothing less.
· We make doing business with us easy, because you have more important things to worry about.
From the moment you call your local Right at Home office, we begin considering you and your loved one's specific needs. On the initial call, we ask questions to form a basic needs assessment.
After the call, we set up an in-home visit with you and the rest of your family – including the family member who may ultimately benefit from our care. This visit allows us to gather even more information, answer questions and let you understand how Right at Home can help.
With Right at Home you will always know what services are being provided to your loved one. After our initial meeting, we develop a Custom Care Plan. This plan is tailored to your loved one's specific needs.
Once you approve the Custom Care Plan, we begin our search for the most appropriate person to implement care. Our system of matching caregivers to clients takes numerous factors into consideration: services needed, your loved one's interests and the personalities of both your loved one and the caregiver.
Our caregivers keep extensive notes about the care they provide. Those notes are kept at your loved one's home and are available at any time. Our billing system also provides a detailed description of services and care, so you never receive an invoice that doesn't include a line-item cost of care. We make regular unannounced visits to the homes to ensure caregivers are following the specifics of t
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.