Regent Park Assisted Living & Memory Care
10600 E 13th St Wichita KS 67206
At Regent Park we are proud to honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Regent Park is proud to be a full Continuing Care Retirement Community offering the level of care that you or your loved one needs.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Two enclosed courtyards
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Private Suites
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night light in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Quiet Lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Coffee Cafe for morning coffee and all-day snacks
- Two enclosed courtyards/covered Lanai
- Common Living Room, Activities Center, Art Room
- Media Room for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
- Hair Salon
Pricing at Regent Park Assisted Living & Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Regent Park Assisted Living & Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Regent Park Assisted Living & Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.