2500 E 27th Street Wichita KS 67219
Regal Plaza is a senior apartment community, located in Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas. Wichita is the largest city in Kansas. Wichita is a city full of things for its residents to do. It is known as the cultural center for Kansas. Residents can visit the Wichita Art Museum, the Wichita Symphony Orchestra, and the Orpheum Theatre. Each year, the city holds the Wichita River Festival, parades, flea markets, and block parties. There is always something to do in this fabulous city, keeping residents of Regal Plaza busy.
The motto of Regal Plaza is 'On Your Own but Not Alone'. This is because Regal Plaza is a senior housing community, however, the caring staff is there to handle all of the necessary service requests and maintenance issues its residents may have.
Regal Plaza has many amenities, making living in this apartment community safe, convenient, and enjoyable. Some of these amenities include:
- A gated community with controlled security access and CCTV security camera systems
- Picnic areas complete with a gazebo and a gas barbeque grill
- Exercise/Fitness room
- 24 hour emergency maintenance should residents have problems in their apartments
- Community room with two televisions and property wide wireless internet
- Convenient public transportation links nearby to take residents out to enjoy the city
- Resident library
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Indoor mailboxes
- Handicap accessible
If you are looking for a beautiful place to live in a very exciting city, Regal Plaza could be the place for you. If you want to take a tour of the community, you can set it up with one of our caring, helpful staff members.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.