Realife of Columbus
3600 30th Street Columbus NE 68601
The Realife of Columbus is an independent living community for seniors in vibrant Columbus, Nebraska. The centrally located residence is near all the convenient necessities including, shops, banks and restaurants. Columbus is located in Platte County and is a great place to live and an inviting atmosphere for friends and family to visit.
The Realife of Columbus is committed to providing seniors with a safe and secure environment while promoting independence. The caring and compassionate staff is available for 24 hour emergency service to add to the safety of the senior complex. The independent living community promotes socialization and participation for all residents.
- Different floor plans available with a fully equipped kitchen to meet the needs of each resident
- On-site library and reading area for rest and relaxation in a peaceful atmosphere
- Controlled community access with garages available for extra security and safety
- Community room with various activities to promote participation and socialization
- Billiards room for a fun time with games while promoting socialization
- Guest rooms available for a small fee for friends and family who may visit
- Pets allowed
We are proud of our independent living community and invite you to join us for fun and relaxation at Realife of Columbus.
Pricing at Realife of Columbus
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Realife of Columbus
Senior Housing Types Provided at Realife of Columbus
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.