3001 Queens Chapel Road Mount Rainier MD 20712
Rainier Manor is a senior housing community located in Mount Rainier, Prince George's County, MD. Mount Rainier, which is situated just 4 miles from downtown Washington D.C., is home to the Gateway Arts District. The arts district encourages the development of local talent by providing affordable housing for artists and allowing them to showcase their work. Throughout the year, the public has the opportunity to explore the community and view the works created by the local artists. Mount Rainier is also home to the Joe's Movement Emporium, a performing arts center that promotes participation in arts such as dance and performing arts traditions from around the world. With its rich cultural heritage and abundance of sites and points of interest, Mount Rainier is a wonderful place to live or visit.
Rainier Manor is a 62 and over community that is situated in an inviting, neighborhood-like setting. With a professional on-site staff and a 24-hour emergency maintenance team, we provide our residents with the opportunity to enjoy the comforts and luxuries of home without being tied down to the commitments and hassles of maintenance and lawn care.
Rainier Manor offers a wide variety of amenities, including:
- A close proximity to restaurants, shops, houses of worship and major interstates
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Community-organized events and activities
- An on-site fitness center
- Arts and crafts center
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with a gazebo, picnic areas and a seated garden patio
- Pet-friendly community
We are proud of our warm and dynamic community, and invite you to join us for fun, relaxation and enrichment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.