Queens Care Home II LLC
2724 Willowren Way Pleasanton CA 94566
Queens Care Home II LLC
Queens Care Home II LLC is a senior residential care home that is located in the small city of Pleasanton, CA and in Alameda County. The city was incorporated in 1894 and is a small suburb located in the San Francisco Bay Area. It is a short drive to the larger cities of Oakland and Livermore. The group home setting itself backs up to the Coyote Creek, a great place for a relaxing afternoon stroll. The great location makes Pleasanton a convenient and beautiful place to call home.
Queens Care Home II LLC places great value in the level of care and security it provides to its residents. Around the clock care is provided by caring and compassionate staff, and licensed nurses are even available on staff. A hospital is local to the community, in the event of an emergency.
In addition to the wonderful location and the safe and secure community, Queens Care Home II LLC values the comfort of its resident. We offer the following amenities, ensuring comfort:
- Indoor and outdoor common areas available
- Freshly prepared meals provided daily
- Assistance available with daily activities
- Complimentary transportation to personal and medical appointments
- Frequently scheduled events, including the celebration of birthdays and holidays
- Small, cozy semi-private and private rooms available
Queens Care Home II LLC would like to invite you to join us for assistance, comfort and care in your new home.
Pricing at Queens Care Home II LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Queens Care Home II LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Queens Care Home II LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.