Queens Avenue Retirement Residence
1056 Queens Avenue Oakville ON L6H6R3
Queens Avenue Retirement Residence, located in Oakville, Ontario provides a welcoming, modern assisted living community. Our residents have access to some of the best amenities and features around, while still be close to their family, several shopping areas, numerous entertainment options, and medical seniors. We promote a balanced lifestyle, offer beautifully landscaped grounds, and outstanding indoor and outdoor accommodations.
When you choose Queens Avenue Retirement Residence, you'll have access to some amazing features, but nothing is more valuable than having access to our dedicated staff. We aim to provide unparalleled service to each of our residents by ensuring customized attention and care. Our skilled and dedicated staff provide you with all of the basic services you need, ensure your safety, and treat you with dignity. We also provide a positive lifestyle experience to ensure you feel right at home with us.
Queens Avenue Retirement Residence offers several levels of care and numerous options for you to select from in terms of floor plans. In addition, we offer various amenities such as:
- Medication management and monitoring
- Personal care assistance when you need it
- Personal laundry programs
- Fitness classes and theme nights
- Special events, social activities and groups, and activity clubs
- Interactive entertainment like Wii tournaments
- Emergency services when needed
Expect a high quality of respect and outstanding support when you choose to live with us at Queens Avenue Retirement Residence. Our staff will ensure you are happy, fully supported with the services that meet your needs, and happy with us. You'll be just minutes from home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.