1109 Downs Avenue Woodward OK 73801
Included Among Our Amenities:
- Three meals per day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled activities and events
- Local transportation provided to doctors' offices, etc.
- Smoke free and pet free facility
- Safe room storm shelter within the building
- Respite Care offered
- Home Health, Hospice and outpatient therapy available through local providers
Resident and Family Testimonials:
Residents tell us: 'I feel at home here,' 'I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here,' 'The staff goes above and beyond for me,' and 'I feel safe here.'
The sentiments of family members can be summed up by the daughter of a former resident couple, 'Mom and Dad received care and respect, but more than that, the staff loved, genuinely loved my parents.'
Pricing at Providence Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Providence Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Providence Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.