Providence Companion Care
600 N State of Franklin Road Suite 10 Johnson City TN 37604
What makes Providence different?
Home care choices in our region are abundant but Providence takes a very different approach. It is our goal and desire to match personalities when pairing a Companion with a Client. Our rigorous interview process and in-depth personality profile analysis assures that we place the right Companion with the right client.
We are focused on not being a 'staffing agency'. Providence leadership wants our Companions to stay with the client as long as the client wishes to continue service. We also encourage our Companions to develop real relationships with our clients. Its that personal touch that makes our service different.
- Available 24/7 and in Emergencies
- Short Term and Long Term Care
- Professional, Experienced, Certified & Trained Companions
- Knowledgeable Staff to assist with LTC Insurance Reimbursement
- Insured & Bonded
- Supervisory staff to develop and ensure implementation of Individualized Plan of Care
- Personality Matching
- Companion Introduction & Quality Control Program
- $16.95/hr for an individual or $18.95/hr for a couple
- One Flat Rate for ALL Services!
- Faith based organization that serves our clients in the spirit of Providence
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.