Providence Adult Family Home
2719 West Strong Road Spokane WA 99208
Providence Adult Family Home is a senior residential care home located in the scenic city of Spokane, WA and in Spokane county. The city is home to the Spokane River, which runs throughout much of it. The group home setting is located directly next to the Sky Prairie Park and the Austin Ravine Conservation Area. Both parks offer a great place for an afternoon stroll. The great scenic views of the city makes Spokane a beautiful city to call home.
Providence Adult Family Home is committed to the level of care and safety that it provides to its residents. Our 24 hour awake staff are available for assistance, with many being specially trained in Alzheimer's and Dementia care. The entire secure community is open, offering ease of movement throughout the home. Even the restrooms and the showers are handicap-accessible. Additionally, a licensed nurse is available on-call, for any routine medical concerns.
In addition to the beautiful location and the safe and convenient community, Providence Adult Family Home is proud to offer the following amenities:
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas available, great for entertaining guests from home
- Healthy and nutritious meals provided, including dietary restrictions
- Devotional services off-site
- Regularly scheduled activities on-site
- Complimentary transportation available
Providence Adult Family Home is excited to welcome you to join us. We invite you to experience the care, compassion and dedication that you deserve in a home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.