Points West Living Slave Lake
105 6 Avenue NE Slave Lake AB T0G2A2
Points West Living Slave Lake is a newly-constructed, pet-friendly assisted living community in the town of Slave Lake, AB. Our community is located in a quiet residential area near the center of town, close to the Slave Lake Health Care Center. Slave Lake is a warm, inviting town that is surrounded by mountains, lakes and expansive farmland, making Slave Lake, AB a wonderful place to call home.
Points West Living Slave Lake is dedicated to creating a safe, secure and welcoming senior living community that meets their physical, emotional and social needs of each resident. Our team of compassionate, mature staff members include memory care specialists who have additional training in assisting seniors who have Alzheimer's or dementia. We encourage our residents to live as independently as possible, while providing 24-hour support to provide peace of mind for both seniors and their families.
Points West Living Slave Lake offers a wide variety of amenities and services designed to encourage seniors to live a full, healthy and happy life. Our amenities include:
- Choice of private studio and one-bedroom suites, complete with private wheelchair-accessible bathrooms and kitchenettes
- An in-suite emergency call system
- Restaurant-style hot meals served three times daily
- On-site games room, exercise room and common areas
- Access to local rehabilitation services, including speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy
- On-site, around-the-clock security
- Housekeeping and laundry service available
We are proud of our new, modern assisted living community, and we invite you to join us here at Points West Living, Slave Lake.
Pricing at Points West Living Slave Lake
Community Details at Points West Living Slave Lake
Senior Housing Types Provided at Points West Living Slave Lake
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.