Points West Living Slave Lake
105 6 Avenue NE Slave Lake AB T0G2A2
Points West Living Slave Lake is a newly-constructed, pet-friendly assisted living community in the town of Slave Lake, AB. Our community is located in a quiet residential area near the center of town, close to the Slave Lake Health Care Center. Slave Lake is a warm, inviting town that is surrounded by mountains, lakes and expansive farmland, making Slave Lake, AB a wonderful place to call home.
Points West Living Slave Lake is dedicated to creating a safe, secure and welcoming senior living community that meets their physical, emotional and social needs of each resident. Our team of compassionate, mature staff members include memory care specialists who have additional training in assisting seniors who have Alzheimer's or dementia. We encourage our residents to live as independently as possible, while providing 24-hour support to provide peace of mind for both seniors and their families.
Points West Living Slave Lake offers a wide variety of amenities and services designed to encourage seniors to live a full, healthy and happy life. Our amenities include:
- Choice of private studio and one-bedroom suites, complete with private wheelchair-accessible bathrooms and kitchenettes
- An in-suite emergency call system
- Restaurant-style hot meals served three times daily
- On-site games room, exercise room and common areas
- Access to local rehabilitation services, including speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy
- On-site, around-the-clock security
- Housekeeping and laundry service available
We are proud of our new, modern assisted living community, and we invite you to join us here at Points West Living, Slave Lake.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.