4545 Nathan Lane Plymouth MN 55442
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Plymouth Ponds Reviews
- The lady I met was very nic...
The lady I met was very nice, and the apartment is very clean and nice. Good neutral colors (tans and one darker red wall). LOTS of storage in the kitchen by way of cupboards, and the walk-in master closet...
- Relocating Seniors Not Ready for Senior Living
We started out looking at senior independent living apartments and ended up in a standard apartment. Plan was to relocate to the Twin Cities, secure living arrangements and possibly continue to look at our...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.