Pink Coral Villa
39332 Kennedy Dr. Palmdale CA 93551
The Pink Coral Villa is a residential care home located in the family oriented community of Palmdale, California, which is in the center of northern Los Angeles County. Our thriving community is filled with numerous activities and events including museums, art galleries and vineyards. Palmdale is a great place to live and has a warm, inviting atmosphere for friends and family members to visit.
Pink Coral Villa is dedicated in providing outstanding care for all seniors while meeting each individual needs in a safe, beautiful group home setting. Our gated community is proud of our commitment to the quality of life while striving to work with seniors to maintain independence. The caring and compassionate certified staff members are dedicated to keeping residents comfortable at any time of the day or night.
In addition to meeting all the physical and medical needs, our community is dedicated to providing seniors with various opportunities to encourage participation and socialization, including:
- Daily activities to keep senior engaged including gardening, shopping and dance lessons
- Transportation provided and access to local public transportation
- Various dining options available including restaurant, family and buffet style with vegetarian, gluten-free and ethnic meal choices
- Beautician and barber services onsite
- Designated visiting area for family and friends
- Access to computer and Internet services
- Lounge areas to encourage socialization with peers
- Beautifully maintained and secure grounds
We are proud of our vibrant, active community. We would like to invite you to join us for some rest, relaxation and fun at Pink Coral Villa.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.