Pine Village Apartments
300 East Nonnamaker Scott City KS 67871
Located in Scott City, Kansas, Scott County Pine Village is an affordable housing for seniors. Built in a serene neighborhood and a community setting, residents get to benefit from the surrounding neighborhood as there are various churches, hospitals, shopping areas that residents can visit. Operating within federal housing financing it is very affordable to residents.
Pine Village Apartments are a senior housing, meaning most residents are 55 years plus. However, staffs are always on site helping the residents where possible. For the residents to have a comfortable life, the community management has ensured the presence of various amenities. Some of them include:
- Designated smoking areas, no smoking in either public or private indoors
- Outdoor patio for relaxing and bonding with residents and visiting families
- Indoor courtyard for indoor activities and social events
- Ample residents parking offered
- Pets allowed in the premises
- Spacious one bedroomed apartments
Pine Village Apartments are subsidized, therefore attracting some residents because it is cheaper. The residents at Pine Village have created their culture that is welcoming and warm to new residents. Therefore, no one feels out of place. The security of the community is on top while the feeling of freedom and calmness is certain.
Pricing at Pine Village Apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Pine Village Apartments
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pine Village Apartments
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.