Pine View Living II
4532 N.76th Street Milwaukee WI 53218
Pine View Living II
Pine View Living II, located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is a residential care home committed to serving seniors in Milwaukee County and surrounding areas. Nature lovers will love Pine View Living II's close proximity to the Root and Milwaukee Rivers, as well as Lincoln Creek. Art and cultural lovers will enjoy being close to art museums and performing art centers.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Pine View Living II prove this is not your average group home setting. Whether you need a helping hand, or a friendly companion, someone will always be there to answer your call, day or night. All calls are answered in a timely fashion, and you will never feel alone or abandoned, residing with Pine View Living II.
Services Available with Pine View Living II:
- Daily assistance bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication assistance and management
- Social activities both on and off site
- Transportation and companionship to and from social activities, including shopping and other social activities
Live your life happy, healthy, active, and independently, when you choose to reside with Pine View Living II. A warm and friendly staff is ready to walk beside you through every step of your daily life. Rest assured knowing you will always be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve, as you live your life with Pine View Living II.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.