113 East Cherry Street Pembroke KY 42266
The Pembroke Senior Citizens Center is a senior housing in an apartment complex for the elderly located in Pembroke, KY. Nestled in the Eastern corner of Christian County, the city of Pembroke is a small, quiet community, ideally suited for a retirement facility. Residents are afforded a spectacular view of Blue Ridge Mountains and are treated to some of the cleanest air anywhere in the world.
Our experienced and compassionate staff are always on hand to provide the help and services needed to help residents recuperating from both long and short term injuries. Our reputation for assisting those with debilitating injuries has led to a close and successful relationship with veterans groups, as we work tirelessly to give back to our heroes some of what they have done for us.
In addition to the assistance rendered to those seniors with physical disabilities, we also work hard at lifting their spirits by encouraging our residents to actively reach out to others in this close-knit community.
Here is a list of just some of the things we do to make your stay here a pleasant one:
- On-site library with a huge selection of books
- Quiet and peaceful courtyard
- Comfortable common area with a fireplace for making friends
- Beautiful gazebo for relaxing and chatting
- Sun room
- A variety of dining options with a private dining room for families
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We at Pembroke Senior are proud of what we have accomplished here and hope you'll let us assist you.
Pembroke Senior Reviews
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.