Park View at Manchester Heights
1900 Barley Road York PA 17408
Park View at Manchester Heights offers seniors a comfortable and carefree lifestyle in an apartment home setting. Designed for active adults age 65 and older, our community offers a wide range of convenient features, such as a trash room on every floor, an elevator, common rooms and more. We boast a friendly professional management team, 24-hour maintenance and beautifully landscaped grounds, offering our residents the standard in luxury and comfort.
At Park View at Manchester Heights, seniors enjoy access to a wide range of features and amenities, including:
- A lending library and computer lounge
- Apartment-style living with wall to wall carpeting, fully equipped modern kitchens and bathrooms with enhanced safety features
- On-site salon services
- Community-organized social and recreational activities
- On-site laundry facility with lounge
- Electronically controlled lobby entrance
- Pet friendly
At Park View at Manchester Heights, seniors enjoy relaxed living in an inviting and comfortable environment. Here, residents can continue to pursue their interests and passions without the hassle of home upkeep and maintenance. We are proud of our friendly community, and we are looking forward to having you join us for rest, fun and relaxation.
Pricing at Park View at Manchester Heights
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Park View at Manchester Heights
Senior Housing Types Provided at Park View at Manchester Heights
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.