Park Manor Estates
1035 Roosevelt Avenue Detroit Lakes MN 56501
Park Manor Estates are senior apartments located in and around Detroit Lakes, Becker County, Minnesota. Our closed door senior housing is located in an area that is endowed with 400 lakes that are spread out within an area of 25 miles.
Park Manor Estates is devoted to the provision of high quality services and care to the elderly (those aged 62 years and above) by providing them safe and spacious living environments, timely care and support, and other amenities. Our team of hospitable, vibrant, and highly-skilled medical practitioners is available round-the-clock. Our staff make sure all needs are covered including: meals-on-wheels, an on-site beautician, transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping assistance, and shopping transportation.
Apart from medical care and general services, our apartments have several amenities that enhance the experience of seniors as well as their interactions with their colleagues. These amenities include:
- Community room for gatherings
- Computer library with internet access
- Controlled access entry systems
- Free wi-fi throughout the building
- Laundry rooms that are conveniently located within the building
- Off-street parking spaces
- Recently renovated apartments
- Spacious closets and storage facilities
- Church services
- Exercise groups
We take pride in serving the elderly population and therefore cordially invite you to apply to join our vibrant community.
Pricing at Park Manor Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Park Manor Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Park Manor Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.