Palm Garden Home Care
280 Elsie Drive Danville CA 94526
We provide specialized care for clients with Alzheimer's disease / dementia, and those who are in respite and hospice. You are lovingly cared for by professional staff and experienced caregivers who are dedicated to serving you with dignity and love 24 hours a day. Our devoted staff provides the families and residents with the peace of mind and security they can rely on. Administrator is a licensed medical professional. A Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse is on-call around the clock.
We are conveniently located in the west side of Danville in close proximity to downtown. Senior Community Center and medical facilities are just in the vicinity.
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared and served 3x/day
- Assistance with administering medications
- Assistance with scheduling and transporting to medical appointments
- Bathing, grooming, dressing and personal hygiene
- Room cleaning and personal laundry services
- Social activities, music and entertainment
- Optional services are offered and may be provided upon request.
Pricing at Palm Garden Home Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Palm Garden Home Care
- Making quality of life a priority
The owner and all caretakers are very efficient, caring and loving to all of their patients.
- Loved, loved, loved this pl...
Loved, loved, loved this place. My absolute first choice. First of all Veronica knows my dad and his caregivers as she is one of the volunteers who brings Communion to shut-ins from our parish. Bright, happy,...
Community Details at Palm Garden Home Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Palm Garden Home Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.