Palarca Rest Home
1241 26th Ave San Francisco CA 94122
Palarca Rest Home is a senior residential care home that is located in the famous city of San Francisco, CA and in Santa Cruz County. San Francisco is located on the tip of a peninsula that is surrounded by the Northern Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay, offering breathtaking water views from all over the city. The city is known for its hilly land and the famous Golden Gate Bridge. The group home setting is within walking distance to the large Elk Glen Meadow Land, which features many small lakes on the coast. The wonderful scenery and attractions makes San Francisco a great place to call home.
Palarca Rest Home is committed to meeting the specific needs of every senior, and ensuring their safety in the community. Our staff members are not only available 24/7, but are also dedicated and licensed health professionals who are trained to respect your independence.
In addition to the great location and the wonderful staff, Palarca Rest Home offers the following amenities:
- Beautiful views from all over the community
- Common indoor and outdoor areas, great for entertaining and interacting
- Three delicious and nutritious meals provided
- Housekeeping and laundering services included
- Regularly planned activities on-site
Palarca Rest Home is excited to welcome you to join us at home. We will provide you with comfort, peace of mind and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.