Pacific Northwest Care
588 Southeast Walnut Avenue Dallas OR 97338
the halls are wide to beable to accommidate wheel chairs. There are also side rails to hang on to.
- there are fire extinguishers on the ceiling in case of any possible fires.
- The main bathroom is large enough to have a hoyer lift and special shower chair for residents. There is a bathtub as well as a shower that has a drain on the floor for those who would prefer not to sit in a bathtub.
- This Adult Foster Home is licensed as a level 2, which means the resident can have no more than three complete dependencys.
- Pacific NorthWest Care will take alzhiemers residents but not any that are escape seeking. Mental health issues, someone that needs to use a hoyer lift.
brain injuries, - We do have awake staff for any night needs.
- There are two small parks close by.
Pricing at Pacific Northwest Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Pacific Northwest Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Pacific Northwest Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.