Our House Memory Care - Wausau
220 W Campus Drive Wausau WI 54401
Our House Senior Living Memory Care is located in Wausau, Marathon County, Wisconsin, a quiet little town with a population of about 50,000 people nestled in the Northwoods. Wausau has a very active art scene, is known for its kayaking competitions on the Wisconsin River, and vibrant downtown core with plenty of entertainment.
Our House Senior Living Memory Care offers assisted living, memory care, senior apartments, respite programs, personalized wellness and rehabilitation. Located in a regular neighborhood, we believe in the value of creating a home and encourage our residents to stay active in the community and form relationships with neighbors.
Our staff and residents get to know each other and treat each other as family. The setting and atmosphere of At Our House Senior Living Memory Care contributes to that. At the same time, our staff addresses residents' emotional and physical need, while they preserve their privacy and dignity.
Some of the amenities include:
- Speech therapy
- Physical therapy and
- A big modern lounge and dining room
- An extensive library
- A spa to care for residents' hair and nails
- Beautiful large rooms with unique features
- A personal call system
- Modern bathrooms with a basin and toilet
- Independent temperature control
Our House Senior Living Memory Care has to be seen to be appreciated. So come on by and have a look around.
Housing Types Provided
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.