Orchid Care Park Home
8628 N 7th Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
Orchid Care Park Home is a senior care home located in the stunning Phoenix, Arizona, in Maricopa County. Our family-friendly community overlooks the spectacular mountain ranges and dense forests. The green-lush environment and fresh air makes Phoenix a great place to live in. In addition, family members are always welcome to visit and experience the amazing weather and scenic nature Phoenix is known for.
Orchid Care Park Home strives to provide a higher level of services to seniors in a group home setting. Our team of devoted and caring medical professionals is always committed to meeting the senior's medical and physical needs. We believe in respecting and preserving our resident's sense of freedom and independence, but we provide assistance when called upon. Our experts provide tailored services to fit the senior's needs.
Furthermore, our community fully encourages seniors to take part in the physical activities available as well as meet new people and explore the various amenities we have including:
- Wi-Fi services
- Fully furnished lounges for socializing, reading and board games
- Walking paths and beautiful outdoor gardens
- A sunroom
- Tranquil and quiet courtyard
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Fine dining options with both a private dining room and a restaurant style dining.
We are thrilled to be a part of this incredible community and invite you to join us to experience the freedom, independence and relaxation at the Orchid Care Park Home.
Pricing at Orchid Care Park Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Orchid Care Park Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Orchid Care Park Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.