Orange Blossoms Villa
10331 Pippin Lane Royal Palm Beach FL 33411
The exclusive residential care home of Orange Blossoms Villa is located the village of Royal Palm Beach, Florida in Palm Beach County. Royal Palm Beach is a haven for nature lovers and bird enthusiasts, as a large portion of the area has been demarcated as natural parkland, with the entire village being designated a bird sanctuary. Royal Palm Beach is a beautifully, tranquil place to call home.
Open to a maximum of six seniors, Orange Blossoms Villa is proud of its ability to care for residents in a more personal way, thus preserving their quality of life, independence and dignity. Our staff members are available at any time of the day or night to help with daily routines and activities, providing a truly nurturing level of care in a safe, comfortable environment.
Orange Blossoms Villa provides a holistic variety of amenities and activities, that promote a healthy way of living to enrich the body, mind and spirit, including:
- Musical entertainment monthly
- Recreational outings
- Nutritious home cooked meals and snacks daily
- Lush gardens with water features and pathways
- Veteran and Medicaid benefits including beautician and barbershop visits, specialty foods and snacks, massage therapy and more
- A well-rounded activity program including cooking/baking, gardening, board games, exercise routines, beauty treatments, crafts, and more
- Dancing and tea parties
At Orange Blossoms Villa, we strive to ensure that your loved ones are looked after in a safe, secure and comfortable group home setting where their privacy and sense of freedom is respected at all times.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Orange Blossoms Villa Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.