Olieva Home for Seniors
8825 Stanwell Street San Diego CA 92126
Olieva Home for Seniors is a senior care home that is located in the coastal city of San Diego, CA and in San Diego county. San Diego is known for its luxurious beaches, parks and the wonderful weather that is warm for much of the year. Famous Balboa park is home of the nationwide known San Diego Zoo and the largest active naval fleet that offers daily museum tours. The group home setting is within a few miles of the coast line, offering beautiful views and much to do. The wonderful location makes San Diego a great place to move to.
Olieva Home for Seniors is dedicated to the compassionate care and safety of its residents. The size of the community is smaller than average, offering a more personalized and dedicated standard of care for each senior. Our staff are also available 24/7 and a licensed nurse is on-call for any medical concerns.
In addition to the beautiful location and the safe community, Olieva Home for Seniors offers the following amenities:
- Planned daily meals, three times per day
- Transportation available to dining, shopping and medical appointments
- Indoor and outdoor common areas, great for entertaining
- Assistance with everyday activities, including medication reminders
Olieva Home for Seniors would like to invite you to the warm, beautiful city of San Diego for relaxation, fun and caring assistance.
Pricing at Olieva Home for Seniors
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Olieva Home for Seniors
Senior Housing Types Provided at Olieva Home for Seniors
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.