20 Kingsford Lane Ogden NY 14559
Ogden Gardens is a 62+ senior housing community nestled in Ogden, Monroe County, New York which is just 15 minutes from Rochester. At Ogden's town center sits the quaint Spencerport Village on the Erie Canal, where your every need is met, from exquisite boutiques to hair salons, jewelers, coffee shops, florists, drug stores and restaurants. The Village is a wonderful place to attend fairs, see parades and attend concerts at the Gazebo on the Canal, with many other seasonal entertainment venues such as Canal Days and Christmas on the Canal.
Within our lovely community, our staff strives to provide or exceed your daily living expectations. Our 24-hour maintenance staff and full-time on-site management team ensure prompt attention to your concerns. There are many planned activities that include bingo, cards, crafts, field trips, social hours for men and women and a driver safety course. The building is designed for safe and secure navigation between floors and facilities to keep you safe from outside dangers during inclement weather. Ogden Gardens offers many amenities, including:
- Plentiful on-site parking for you and your guests
- Income-based subsidies
- Pet-friendly with close proximity to parks
- Open floor plan apartments with a balcony
- Common areas with barbecues and tables
- Garden area for residents to plant, maintain and harvest crops
- Greenhouse for year-round garden enjoyment
- Walking paths in a beautiful tree-lined environment
- Community computer, library and fitness center
At Ogden Gardens, we are committed to providing you with an independent, affordable lifestyle in a well-appointed environment that provides a safe and secure community for your enjoyment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Ogden Gardens Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.