Ocean Park Memory Care
984 Parkview Dr Brookings OR 97415
At Ocean Park, our residents receive personalized care services that celebrate individuality and encourage independence. Our innovative Pathways program is a Montessori inspired approach to care that allows for self-expression and choice. We provide holistic care services to enrich the lives of residents and create a strong sense of community and belonging.
We have a dedicated and compassionate staff, well-trained to work with seniors who have dementia. Our wide range of services and amenities work together to provide a welcoming and enriching memory care experience. They include:
- A familiar daily routine that brings peace of mind and comfort to residents
- Dementia-friendly activity schedule
- Arts and music activities
- Scheduled outings
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Three meals served daily in our family-style dining room
Pricing at Ocean Park Memory Care
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Ocean Park Memory Care
- They did the best they could under the bad circumstances
With the time that my Father spent here, I was very pleased with his care. They have a good memory care unit, but they could have done just a little bit more as far as memory activities. Right before my Father...
Our mother is at this facility and I will barely give this facility a #1. However, when our mother first entered Ocean Park it was run by Dr. [Removed] and his wife. We chose this facility because it was personal...
Community Details at Ocean Park Memory Care
Senior Housing Types Provided at Ocean Park Memory Care
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.