400 West Elm Princeton MO 64673
Oakwood Terrace senior housing is in Princeton town, Mercer County, Missouri. The low-income housing is only a two-hour drive Northeast of Kansas City. The 55+ who are looking for convenient onsite accommodation will be attracted to our all bills paid 35 senior apartments. From our apartments, the senior residents can visit the Blank Park Zoo or the Des Moines Botanical Garden in Princeton. The Allerton City Library is nearby, so you can check out your favorite book, music or journal.-
The low-income Section 8 senior housing community features well-furnished one bedroom homes. More Section 515 senior accommodation is available as well. The senior residents also enjoy a subsidized independent senior housing and care-free maintenance. Our residents can get the benefit of the on staff Oakwood Terrace service and premises coordinator. The secure housing on Granger Street has several conveniences, such as indoor mailboxes, garbage disposal, and elevators. A 24-hour emergency response system is in place to take care of your security and medical welfare.
Modern lifestyle amenities in the low-income homes include:
- A central heating system, A/C, high-quality carpet, vinyl and mini blinds
- A kitchen fitted with refrigerator, oven, and double sink
- 24-hour stream Satellite TV service
- Spacious community room with a huge TV screen, Nintendo Wii gaming, pool tables
- Coin —operated laundry services
- Monthly dinners, coffee, games tournaments, and BP checks
The occupants of the blissful and affordable Oakwood Terrace have the chance to an exciting lifestyle in Princeton, MO. The area is famous for bowling and the active 55 and older may try the game at the Grand River Bowl or the Northwest Mo State Fair.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.