Notre Dame Apartments
411 School Street Berlin NH 03570
Notre dame apartments are a senior housing community located in the beautiful neighborhood of Berlin, Coos County, NH. The ambient surroundings of our community, overlooking a breath taking landscape is set to give our residents, a beautiful place to call home. We take pride in offering excellent spaces which give our residents an opportunity to enjoy life.
At Notre Dame Apartments, NH our commitment lies with our residents; we stop at nothing to make sure that we meet the expectations of our residents to lead a high quality life. We know the needs of our residents can be unique and diverse, however in the same magnitude we are dedicated to fulfilling them. We have also made our community accessible to our residents and our visitors.
At Notre Dame we have amenities that are meant to improve the quality of life of our residents, some of these amenities include,
- Hot water & electric included in rent, Heat and AC
- Modern Kitchen and appliances
- Handicapped-accessible units
- Fast internet connectivity, we provide cables
- Convenient on-site laundry services
- Accessible on-site parking
- Elevator in the seniors apartments
- Medication management
- Community activities
- One meal a day dining option
Discover today the beauty in a community, which provides independent living to our residents as well as an efficient community space for our residents. We are inspired by the happy faces of the residents living in our community and we would love to have you here. Join us today and enjoy using our amenities in a quiet and warm environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.