30002 North Lake Drive Lake Elsinore CA 92530
Northlake Home is a residential care home, located in Lake Elsinore, California, dedicated to serving seniors in western Riverside County. Nature enthusiasts who love a small resort town setting will feel right at home at Northlake Home. Plan a fishing trip to Lake Elsinore, or just sit outside and take in the breath taking views of San Jacinto Peak and the Elsinore Mountains.
Let the warm and friendly staff at Northlake Home prove to you it is not just another group home setting. Someone will always be there to answer your call, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, no matter what the task may be. Smiles and laughs come free, and the staff is dedicated to serving residents' every need.
Services Available with Northlake Home:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Meal planning and preparation, with special dietary needs considered
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
When you choose to reside with Northlake Home, you are choosing to live a worry-free, happy, healthy, and active lifestyle. Being treated with dignity, respect, and kindness is important to you, and the highly skilled and professional staff at Northlake Home knows this. Having your every need taken care of is important to the Northlake Home staff, and they are dedicated to being by your side whenever you need them.
Pricing at Northlake Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Northlake Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Northlake Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.