North Valley Care Home
15821 N 20th St. Phoenix AZ 85022
North Valley is a senior care home located in the town of Phoenix, AZ in Maricopa County. Phoenix is located in the Salt River Valley. The town's subtropical desert climate makes it suitable for growth of original crops that are good sources of natural ingredients for better health.
Our staff is well trained and has adequate experience in providing seniors quality services that they need. Available 24/7 all days of the week, our staff is committed in making North Valley senior care a better group home setting. They give full time live-in caregiver at any time of the day or night as an indicator of their dedication.
In addition to the many medical and physical needs of seniors that North Valley senior care home provides, many other amenities of this care home includes;
- Transportation and appointment scheduling
- Daily home cooked meals
- Medication management and administration
- Housekeeping and laundry and services
- Daily exercises and activities such as reminders, mobility services, grooming, bathing and dressing
We provide all daily living to seniors with services such as supervision and personal care. Our care home offers seniors with comfort of a home. North Valley has been licensed to provide services to those seniors who are unable to live on their own.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.