North Hills Senior Living
110 Dartmouth Road Raleigh NC 27609
North Hills Senior Living is a residential care home located in the beautiful midtown in Raleigh, North Carolina. The scenic area is known for the gorgeous Oak trees that line the streets throughout the city. Raleigh is a wonderful place to live with a charming, inviting atmosphere for friends and family members to enjoy when visiting.
North Hills Senior Living is committed to providing the highest level of care while focusing on the individual needs of each resident in a spacious, beautiful group home setting. We are dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for all seniors. Our caring, compassionate staff is available at any time of the day or night to provide the all the necessities to keep all residents comfortable.
Along with meeting the physical and medical needs of each senior, our community is vibrant to keep seniors engaged and active with our various other features, including:
- Delicious fresh, home cook meals provided to meet each resident's dietary needs
- Access to a large private deck to spend time socializing with peers
- Planned activities
- Conveniently located near restaurants, shopping district and other local activities and events to keep seniors active
- Individualized care plans for each senior
- An outdoor seating area to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere while visiting with friends or visiting family members
We are proud of our vibrant, fun loving community. We would like to take the time to invite you to join us for some rest, relaxation, and fun at North Hills Senior Living.
Pricing at North Hills Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at North Hills Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at North Hills Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.