No Place Like Home
1316 Bartley Pl Belcamp MD 21017
No Place Like Home is a senior residential care home that is located in the small city of Belcamp, MD and in Harford county. Belcamp is on the Bush River and is home to the Bush Declaration Natural Resources Park. The group home setting itself is a short walk to Riverside Community Center and from the Bush Riverfront. The serene views and walking availabilities makes Belcamp a nice place to call your new home.
No Place Like Home is dedicated and committed to the level of safety its seniors receive. Our entire community is secure, which includes the planned resident parking. Our home is fully handicap accessible, allowing you to move freely and safety throughout the community. We have both a licensed nurse and a medical doctor available on-call for any medical concerns. Additionally, our highly competent and compassionate staff are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
In addition to the serene location and the secure community, No Place Like Home provides the following amenities to its residents:
- Semi-private and private, cozy rooms available
- Indoor common area available, with a large TV and book shelves
- Transportation available to off-site personal and medical appointments
- Three daily nutritious and freshly made meals provided daily
No Place Like Home understands the hesitance that comes with choosing a new home, when additional assistance is needed. We are here to ease that hesitancy, by providing you with care, comfort and peace of mind.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.