New Hope Assisted Living
112 Buckskin Drive Boerne TX 78006
- 24 hour assistance
- Safe environment
- Activities and exercise
- Nutritious home cooked meals and snacks
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Ambulation, transport and escort services
- Laundry & cleaning service
- Professional hair services
- (Optional) medical professional visits
- 24 hrs RN on hand
- Handicap accessible building
- Hospitals near the facility
Please Contact US Today To Tour This Facility.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mother is doing very well, she still wants to go home but it is where she needs to be and they take care of her. Everything is great, I love New Hope Assisted Lviing and I have become friends with the caregivers,...
Not as cheerful...
The environment was not as cheerful as other places I toured. The residents were all lined up in lazy boy chairs watching tv and it was dark. There is nothing wrong with that, it would be a good fit for someone...
Great Care for mom
I am very happy with the care my mom is getting. The staff are excellent and very helpful. The community is very clean and taken care of. The food is very good and the activities are wonderful. I would highly...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.