New Day Senior Living
31813 10th Place SW Federal Way WA 98023
Federal Way is a lovely city with friendly citizens and lots of different things to keep you busy. Explore the beauty of nature on a walk in one of the many parks, or at the Pacific Bonsai Museum or the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden. Purchase some local goods at the Federal Way Farmers Market, or just enjoy the many restaurants and unique shops around town. Whatever your interests, you are sure to find something for you in Federal Way.
In your comfortable apartment at New Day Senior Living you will be attended to by our hardworking and professional staff members who are happy to help you with anything that you may need. All residents are also highly encouraged to take advantage of the many amenities that we have to offer, which include, but are not limited to:
- Three delicious and healthy meals a day, with many different dietary options
- Bright and relaxing indoor and outdoor common areas for everyone to enjoy
- A variety of interesting on and off-site activities run for residents
- On and off-site devotional services
- On-site resident parking
New Day Senior Living is a supportive community where you will instantly feel like you are part of a family. We hope you will join us and we look forward to meeting you.
Pricing at New Day Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at New Day Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at New Day Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.