New Beginnings Home Care Services
118 Brian Drive Enola PA 17025
Our care takers provide the best non medical home care services and cater to the specific needs of each client. We bring high quality care to your home, so that you or your loved one can thrive in an environment that is comfortable and familiar to you.
Our vision is to allow seniors to age in place. We will support you or your elderly parent(s) to have the flexibility to do the things you or they now have challenges doing.
?At New Beginnings Home Care Services Inc., we care about our clients and are here to make life easier for you and your loved ones. Our wide range of home care services were designed to meet all of your health needs. We offer 24-Hour Care — our care takers work tirelessly at improving the quality of life for each and every one of our clients and their families.
Our Services include the following (but are not limited to): Companion Care, Personal Care, Respite Care, Recovery Care and Dementia Care.
1. Companionship - It is important to us that our clients will have a care taker that will not only cater to their specific needs, but also listen and communicate with them. Our care takers will attend doctor visits, pharmacy prescription(s) drop off or medication pick up, accompany during meal time, and hair appointments etc.
2. Assistance with grocery shopping and grocery unpacking.
3. Meal preparation.
4. Assistance with errands.
5. Light cleaning and organizing.
6. Help with taking prescribed medication.
7. Help with laundry.
Professional. Reliable. Qualified Care Takers.
Our 24-Hour Care services enable us to respond quickly to any emergency or problem that requires immediate attention. At New Beginnings Home Care Services Inc, we offer around the clock non-medical home care services to ensure that our clients get the attention they deserve. Contact us today and learn how you can benefit from our 24-Hour Care services.
Pricing at New Beginnings Home Care Services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at New Beginnings Home Care Services
Senior Housing Types Provided at New Beginnings Home Care Services
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.