145 N Cedar Street Nekoosa WI 54457
Retirement Community of Nekoosa is an assisted living community located in Nekoosa, WI. The city of Nekoosa is located in Wood County and is home to about 2,600 people. Nekoosa is a small city known for its local shops and stores where residents can take leisure walks in the area to run their errands, do their shopping and banking, or enjoy relaxing in our development.
Retirement Community of Nekoosa is committed to giving the highest standard of quality care for our seniors while helping them maintain their own independence. In our community, we offer 24-hour, around the clock care to help your relative with any needs that arise so they always feel supported and secure. At Retirement Community of Nekoosa, we are committed to compassionate and consistent care. Our trained, medical staff is available anytime day or night should any need for assistance arise.
We are also a very fun and social group that loves planning group activities, enjoying games and events together and outdoor excursions. A few of our amenities and activities that we have available include:
- Different floor plans and apartment layouts
- Outdoor seating to enjoy nature
- A relaxing sitting area to read books in
- Three well-balanced meals in our communal dining room
- A large communal area for events, movies and TV
- Fun events like holiday parties and birthday celebrations
- Laundry and housekeeping services
We are happy to be of service to the residents in our development and would love to have you join us for a host of great activities, fun times and good friends at Retirement Community of Nekoosa.
Pricing at Nekoosa Court
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Nekoosa Court
Senior Housing Types Provided at Nekoosa Court
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.