Nancy's Board & Care
815 Arcadian Place National City CA 91950
Located in National City, California, right in the heart of San Diego County, lies Nancy's Board and Care, a residential care home, dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing, and caring environment with all the comforts of home. Nature lovers will enjoy basking in the breathtaking, surrounding views of the nearby Sweetwater River and the Cuyamaca Mountains. Nancy's Board & Cafe is not your typical group home setting. Compassionate staff is committed to providing residents with all the comforts of home.
While it is not required for 24 awake staff to be licensed by the state, you will find that almost all caregivers with Nancy's Board & Care are fully licensed, as they are committed to providing the best in senior care. No matter what the task may be, a warm and friendly Nancy's Board & Cafe staff member is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Never again will you ever feel alone.
Services Available with Nancy's Board & Cafe:
- Mobility care needs
- Entertainment and exercise programs, including music therapy and pet therapy
- Daily assistance bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Meal planning and preparation, including special dietary considerations
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other activities
Choosing to reside with Nancy's Board & Care means you are committed to maintaining that feeling of independence you get while being surrounded with the comforts of home. Relax and take in the picturesque sites that surround Nancy's Board & Cafe, while you live your life happy, healthy, and worry free.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.