Mountain View Residential Care
290 Dena Dr Newbury Park CA 91320
Mountain View Residential Care is a senior care home that is located in the relaxing city of Newbury Park, CA and in Ventura County. Newbury Park is in the western portion of the city of Thousand Oaks. It is home to the Boney Mountains State Wilderness Park and the Point Mugu State Park, which is located overlooking the Northern Pacific Ocean coastline. The group home setting is within a very short walking distance to the large Borchard Community Park, offering much to do in outdoor entertainment. The many attractions and scenic views make Newbury Park a great place to consider calling home.
Mountain View Residential Care is committed to the safety and the level of care that it caregivers provide to its seniors. The caregivers are available for assistance 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. A medical doctor on staff is available for emergencies or for medical advice.
In addition to the beautiful location and the wonderful caregivers, Mountain View Residential Care offers the following amenities:
- Transportation available to local dining, shopping and entertainment attractions
- Common outdoor area, great for BBQ'ing and entertaining new neighbors
- Assistance with everyday activities
- Housekeeping and meal planning/prepping included
Mountain View Residential Care is proud to offer you with the independence that you deserve in a new home. We will provide you with care, compassion and entertainment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.