Mount Carmel Home
78 Yates Street Saint Catharines ON L2R5R9
Located in St. Catherines, Ontario, the largest city in Canada's Niagara region, Mount Carmel Home is an assisted living community that is dedicated to keeping its residence mobile and social. Surrounded by the Welland Canal and neighbouring, picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake, Mount Carmel Home is 32 miles south of Toronto, in the heart of Southern Ontario.
Feel the freedom of living independently in your own apartment, while having the help you need to get you ready for adventure, each and every day. Mount Carmel's friendly, helpful staff are available to all residents, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Amenities available at Mount Carmel Home include:
- Resident parking
- Beauticians and barbers on site
- Indoor and outdoor common socializing areas
- Religious services
- Restaurant quality meals and snacks, prepared daily, right on site
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Transportation to and from off site activities or personal appointments or shopping trips
Live a worry-free, happy, and healthy life, when you choose to reside with the Mount Carmel Home. Never again will you ever feel alone, and never again will you feel like you are losing your independence. Live your life surrounded by all the amenities and comforts of home, while socializing with the new friends you will make. Choosing Mount Carmel Home may just be the best decision you ever make.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Mount Carmel Home Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.