176 Wards Creek Rd Rogue River OR 97537
At Morrow Heights, our residents enjoy a strong sense of community and belonging and receive personalized care services in a home like environment. We provide holistic services to meet physical, social, mental and spiritual needs, creating a unique senior living experience where residents thrive. Life-enriching social activities including regular happy hours and lifelong learning opportunities make Morrow Heights an exceptional place for seniors to call home.
Our wide range of services and amenities include:
- Three daily home-cooked meals served in our elegant dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Scheduled transportation
- An active and dynamic social calendar with activities that meet a range of interests
- Spacious accommodations with a choice of studio or one-bedroom apartment homes
- Cozy library and fireside lounge
- Pet friend senior living
- Activity and media center
- Meticulously landscaped courtyard
Pricing at Morrow Heights
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Morrow Heights
Community Details at Morrow Heights
Senior Housing Types Provided at Morrow Heights
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.