Morning Star II
666 Shotwell St San Francisco CA 94110
Morning Star II is a senior residential care home located in the famous city of San Francisco, CA and in Santa Cruz County. San Francisco is in northern California, on the top of the peninsula surrounded by the Northern Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay. It is known for its hilly land and the famous Golden Gate Bridge. The group home setting is a short walk to many local dining and shopping attractions, including the well-known Mission Street. The wonderful attractions and scenery make San Francisco not only a great place to call home, but to also welcome visitors to.
Morning Star II is committed to the care and the safety of its seniors. There are two hospitals within a 5 minute drive of the community. A licensed nurse is available on-call, for any routine medical concerns. The staff are dedicated and committed to the care of the residents.
In addition to the scenic location and the safe community, Morning Star II offers the following amenities:
- Extra large dining/common room available, great for interacting with other residents
- Front garden filled with warm sunlight, perfect for an afternoon nap
- Frequent scheduled activities off-site
- Complimentary transportation available to medical and personal appointments
- Assistance available with everyday activities
- Services such as medication reminder available
Morning Star II would like to welcome you to our cozy, warm home and to provide you with care, comfort and relaxation in the wonderful city.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.