Morning Glory Assisted Living
17121 Long Draft Road Gaithersburg MD 20878
- 7 minutes from Shady Grove Hospital
- 5 minutes from the Kentland's
- 8 minutes from North Potomac
- 5 minutes from Gaithersburg Senior Center
- State and county licensed
- On site management
- All inclusive care included in base price
- Registered nurse on staff
- Specializing in dementia care and Alzheimer's care
- In-home physical therapist, occupational therapist and speech therapist available
- Local hospital and medical doctors available
- Monthly home visits by nurse practitioner available
- Podiatrist available on site
- Geriatric dentist available
- Licensed beautician available on site
- Health and medication management included
- 24 hour care and hygiene management included
- Private and semi private large
bedrooms and bathrooms
- Monthly Respite Stays
- Nutritional meals and snacks served family style
- Community family room for social activities
- Daily afternoon tea available
- Monitored security system
- Weekly individual laundry service included
- Daily housekeeping included
- Transportation is available
- Planned social events and family night dinners included
- Planned activities and outings
- Planned enrichment for mental and physical stimulation
Our philosophy at the Morning Glory Assisted Living is to allow our residents to age in place while receiving the highest quality care. We have compassionate staff that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days as week to provide the utmost attention and assistance to our residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.