18120 N. 53rd Lane Glendale AZ 85308
Seniors at Miramonte ALH receive remarkable care and support from the highly dedicated and skilled professional caregivers that work there. These caregivers take pride in adjusting their level of care to precisely match the needs of individual senior residents. This need-based care helps ensrue that seniors are able to remain as independent and active as possible, no matter what difficulties they face.
Senior residents of Miramonte ALH enjoy numerous excellent amenities, like:
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Transportation assistance
- Delicious meals served daily
- Kosher and vegetarian options
- Private bathing in wheelchair accessible showers
- On-site devotional services
- Regularly scheduled social activities
With personalized care that helps you maintain your health and independence at their peak condition, you will enjoy the highest possible quality of life while you are a member of the Miramonte ALH community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.