514 Anita Lane Millbrae CA 94030
Millbrae Paradise, located in the heart of Millbrae, California, is a residential care home dedicated to serving seniors in San Mateo County and surrounding areas. Not your typical group home setting, Millbrae Paradise specializes in caring for residents with mild memory loss, dementia, and Alzheimer's Disease. Family-oriented care means you can be there when trips are taken to picturesque San Francisco Bay and surrounding areas.
The warm and friendly staff with Millbrae Paradise is committed to serving the needs of its residents 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whether you need daily assistance with every day chores, or just a welcomed companion, someone will be there to answer your call, no matter time of the day or night.
Services Available with Millbrae Paradise:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication management and assistance
- Wheelchair transfers
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Choosing to reside with Millbrae Paradise means you are ready to living life worry free, surrounded by the charming and safe atmosphere it provides. You will never have to worry about feeling alone or losing your sense of independence, as Millbrae Paradise's highly skilled and professional staff is there to treat you with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
Pricing at Millbrae Paradise
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Millbrae Paradise
Senior Housing Types Provided at Millbrae Paradise
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.