Mesaba Villas South
726 W. 2nd St. Duluth MN 55806
Mesaba Villas South is an affordable senior housing community located in the seaport city of Duluth, Saint Louis County, MN. The community is located in a serene, quiet neighborhood with great views of the Harbor lake from most of the community units. It is located nearby Bayfront festival park and the Enger Park Golf Course. The city of Duluth is a wonderful city with a lot to do and see. It is located on the seaport of Lake Superior and features the Duluth Harbor Basin. The breathtaking views of the city make it an exciting place to live, and a great vacation spot to welcome visitors to.
Mesaba Villas South cares about the safety and comfort of its seniors, offering great value and income adjusted rent and federally funded section 8 housing to its residents. The 24 hour maintenance availability offers peace of mind to our seniors.
In addition, Mesaba Villas South offers many great amenities and services to its residents, including:
- Near public transport to local entertainment, including a local aquarium
- 24 hour assistance availability
- Spacious units with lots of storage in the large closets
- Laundry room available on-site
- Great views of local lake and harbor
Mesaba Villas South offers budget-friendly apartment units with safety and comfort. We welcome you to join us here for relaxation, entertainment, and convenience.
Pricing at Mesaba Villas South
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Mesaba Villas South
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mesaba Villas South
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.