267 Melba Avenue NW Palm Bay FL 32907
Located in Palm Bay, Florida, Melba Cove is a senior care home that, above all, allows seniors to live out their best years in comfort and peace. Palm Bay is the most populous city in Brevard County, surrounded by everything Florida is famous for: surf, sand, breathtaking sunsets, lush green spaces and senior communities.
Among our comprehensive senior living services, we offer help with eating, dressing, bathing, and medications, as well as plenty of opportunities to socialize. Because we believe that community is a big part of leading a fulfilling life, we schedule regular group activities on our property and at local sites, attractions, restaurants and shops. For us, a group home setting isn't the final answer to senior care. We believe that the support and involvement of our clients' family and friends is important, so we keep our visiting hours as flexible as possible to make it easy to accommodate visits. We also provide care for Alzheimer and dementia patients, with dedicated services that aim to enhance memory.
We offer a variety of amenities and activities, including:
- Semi-private and private 1 bedroom rooms to choose from
- Warm home cooked meals cooked for you, including vegetarian options
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Daily activity program
- Scheduled day trips
- Bilingual staff
- Outings to local restaurants and shops
- Transportation to appointments, shopping or social outings
- Worship and devotional services
At Melba Cove, we pride ourselves on doing what it takes to help our residents flourish mentally, physically, and spiritually. Come see for yourself what we will do to make the transition to group home living beautiful.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.