151 Meadowlark Drive Royal Palm Beach FL 33411
Meadowlark Inn is a senior care home and micro-community located in Royal Palm Beach, Florida, which is in Palm Beach County. The village boasts many green open spaces, one of which is located right on our doorstep, being Commons Park. Preservation Park and Seminole Palms Park are also nearby. Royal Palm Beach is a dedicated bird sanctuary and provides plenty of outdoor recreational activities. It is a truly remarkable place to call home.
Meadowlark Inn offers accommodation for six seniors in a comfortable home setting, where each resident is given the freedom and independence they deserve, whilst under 24 hour care. We provide the highest caliber of support and assistance for enhancing the capabilities of all our residents, whilst constantly striving towards a holistic lifestyle.
Allowing our seniors to thrive in a small, nurturing group home setting, we offer exceptional activities and amenities for their enjoyment, such as:
- Gardening and craft workshops
- Kitchen activities for those who love to cook
- Music groups and live musical performances
- Dancing, parties and events
- Weekly excursions to various Royal Palm Beach attractions
- Pretty, lush gardens complete with water features and pathways for outdoor enjoyment
- Covered outdoor patios for relaxing with fellow residents or visiting family members
- Delicious home cooked meals and snacks
We invite you to visit our delightful community at Meadowlark Inn for a tour and lunch, to learn more about how we can provide a fun-filled and relaxing atmosphere for your loved one, whilst ensuring that they are always well cared for.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Meadowlark Inn Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.